Much of our everyday problems, issues, and stresses, are self-inflicted! You can think you can, or can not. Either way, you'll be correct! These special words, credited to Henry Ford, explain, to a significant degree, why we suffer, from many more ailments, than we might, if we, proactively, proceeded, in our own best interests! While everyone may suffer from certain illnesses, and ailments, regardless of their personal attitude (positive or negative), in most cases, the combination of a genuine, positive, can – do, attitude, as well as true, self – confidence, goes far, towards better happiness, and feeling healthy. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, a 5 – step approach, to developing greater self – confidence.
1. Truly believe in yourself: It's not about, using certain expressions, or proclaiming everything's great, when you feel otherwise, but, rather, one should seek to give himself, a check-up, from the neck-up. and consider, his possibilities, using objective – introspection! Doing this, will go far, in truly believing, you are watching, and capable, of becoming, better, happier, and, that, healthier!
2. Want to succeed: Many people proclaim, their desire to succeed, but do not clear define, what success, means to them! Being successful should not mean, living – up, to the expectations of others, but, rather, knowing what makes you happier, more proud, and self – satisfied!
3. Endurance – Do not give up !: This process is rarely a simple one, but, rather, requires, having the endurance, to overcome obstacles, and move forward, in your own best interests! If you want to be happy, do not give up, when things do not go, as easily as you may desire, but rather, persist, and persevere, and look for opportunities. The difference, between, being a winner, and a loser, is often, winners never give – up, and consider obstacles and challenges, while losers let their worries, overwhelm them, and view these as debilitating problems!
4. Focus on personal excellence: Never permit, good – enough, to be your mind, but, rather, always try to achieve, your utmost degree of personal excellence!
5. Never stop improving: Never stop improving, or settling for, good – enough, and / or, the status quo ! If you want to be happy, you must feel fulfilled, and that comes, from seeking to improve, on a daily basis!
Will you seek a greater amount of self – confidence? How might these steps, benefit you, your health and happiness?