We all live in overlapping fields of energies. These fields includes your physical body, your auric field (which consists of 6 additional bodies), electromagnetic fields that emanate from your organs and other body parts, and the energies of everyone and everything around us, including the earth.
Since everything is energy, including your consciousness, you might wonder how healing can ever happen without paying attention to the energy aspects of your bodies.
What Is Energy Healing?
Energy Healing is any healing method which helps restore and maintain the energy systems of your bodies by working directly with the energy of your bodies.
The term “energy healing” is used today for what has also been called “hands-on healing”, “spiritual healing”, “psychic healing”, and even “energy medicine.”
In energy healing, a wide variety of techniques can be used. Whatever techniques are used, they directly address the energetic levels of your bodies .
While tools such as stones and crystals, acupuncture needles, pendulums, singing bowls, and others can be part of a healing session, many practitioners use only their hands and their intention to facilitate a healing.
Clean, pure, love-filled energy (life force, prana, chi, ki) is made available to the bodies, while inappropriate energies are assisted to leave the bodies.
To be healthy and in balance, your energy must be able to flow freely, smoothly, and harmoniously.
What Can Disrupt the Energy of Your Bodies
Infection, injury, toxins, stress, too much or too little of any substance are all examples of events than can disrupt your bodies' energies.
When you're sick, it's because the flow of energies has been disrupted, causing some areas to be jammed up with too much energy while others areas are depleted. The disruption can come from accidents, infections, emotional traumas, and many other stressful situations.
Several things can happen during an energy healing session to restore the smooth flow of energies. Here are some common examples.
- Disorganized and chaotic energy patterns become organized and harmonious.
- Blocked energy flows are unblocked.
- Sluggish energy flows are restored to normal speed.
- Depleted energy areas are assisted to regain a normal, healthy level of energy.
- Excesses of certain types of energy are reduced to normal.
- Disconnections between the spirit and body parts are reconnected.
- Communication breakdowns between body parts are restored.
- Energy that doesn't belong is helped to leave the body.
- Repair the physical body's etheric blueprint (template).
- Repair, balance, and harmonize the chakras.
Some examples of energies helped to leave are:
- viruses, fungus bacteria.
- memory patterns of old injuries.
- memory patterns of weapons from this or past lives.
- emotions that haven't been fully expressed.
These are just a few examples of what energy healing can address.
What Do Energy Healers Do?
Energy Facilitators support the body's natural healing abilities .
Energy Healers facilitate the healing process, which is done by the bodies themselves. An Energy Healer is more accurately described as an Energy Facilitator . They do not actually heal the body. The body must heal itself.
The body, when functioning optimally, knows how to heal itself and how to restore balance. It wants to be in balance and harmony and good health.
What Are Some Benefits of Energy Healing?
Here are some of the benefits you may experience:
- Relief from physical / emotional pain and other symptoms.
- Feeling increased relaxation and calm.
- A reduction in your stress level.
- Feeling empowered to take charge of your healing process.
- A sense that your physical body is stronger or more able to cope with life's challenges.
- A sense of well-being, comfort, integration, and wholeness.
- Feeling more at home in your body.
- Feeling more energized and more playful.
- Feeling more balanced and more grounded.
- Improved appetite; greater control over unwanted habits.
- Increased interest in life.
- Increased immune system function.
- Faster or more complete healing from illness, injuries, or surgery.
- A feeling of greater alignment with your I Am Presence.
- An opening to receive more Divine Love.
- A sense of greater connections with the Divine or with your I Am Presence.
- A feeling of greater alignment with your spiritual path.