The health system, employed, predominately, in the United States, focus on, and emphasizes, treating symptoms and ailments, while, most other nations, seek to, proactively, reduce illness, by enhancing our immune systems, in an organized, effective way . Although, it is essential, to consult your personal health practitioner, before proceeding, with any alternative approach, there has been, much written, in the literature, about certain elements, and supplements, enhancing our overall health, by building – up, our immunity. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, a few of these supplements, and what, it is believed, their benefits might be.
1. CoQ10: CoQ10, or Co-enzyme Q10, has been widely explored, because of its assumed, benefits. This supplement claims to produce, and introduce, energy, to cells, and specifically, to cardiac / heart – related ailments, and symptoms. It is supposed to enhance, the body's ability, to make itself stronger, and key organs healthy, and better functioning!
2. Vitamin C: Nobel Prize winner, Linus Pauling, many decades ago, published, widespread, research, on the benefits of Vitamin C, which is also known as, ascorbic acid. Like most vitamins, and supplements, it is believed, getting these, from food, is the best, and most beneficial way, but, many people, need to take supplements, for a variety of reasons, including sensitivities, sugar – related issues, etc. It, supposedly, strengntens, the immune system, in a safe way, because, since this is a water – soluble vitamin, there is little, to, no risk, of health – related, over – use, etc.
4. Vitamin D: Vitamin D, may be, the one vitamin, which requires uses supplements, because there is not enough amounts, of this particular element, from foods. It is believed, and assumed, bones, lymph glands, and our overall immune system, benefits, from that supplement.
5. Vitamin E: Vitamin E, is believed, to provide, great benefits, in terms of skin and organ health, as well as being helpful, in fighting off, certain types of infections, etc. However, never proceed, without, first discussing, thoroughly, with your physician.
6. Homeopathics: Many homeopathic remedies, are well-trusted, and have been extensively used, through the world, for centuries. Homeopathy, is based, on the concept, of, less is more , meaning, they work, by introducing a minute amount of a particular ailment, etc, in a tiny, safe dosage, with the attempt to stimulate, and enhance, the body's , overall, immune system. Used properly, there are no know, contraindications, of using, these types of remedies.
Heal thyself, when you can do so, smartly, in a well-informed, manner, and after, consultation, with your health professional! Does not it make sense, to take advantage of anything, we may, enhance your immune system?