It's often, a certain, delicate, fine-line, between caring for others, and taking care of yourself! While caring about others, and doing, the right thing, are necessities of proceeding, with a life, with meaning and purpose, without / until, you proceed with a true balance, and avoid neglecting yourself, you might, not be serving, your own, best interests! Will you take the time, and make a true effort, to consistently, FOCUS on you, rather than, neglecting your personal needs, and needs? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and why it matters.
1. Fate; future; furnish; fruition; faith: How much time, will you spend, considering your fate, and trying, to do your best, to ensure the finest possible future? Remember, it's your future, and, only, when you have faith, in your own value, will you open – your – mind, and consider the finest alternatives, to bring your life's plan, to fruition!
2. Options; opportunities; organized; Will you have an open – mind, and be ready, willing, and capable, to consider your options, and make quality choices? It takes an organized, constant effort, to overcome obstacles, and seize your finest opportunities!
3. Character; clever; creative; cause: Will you pay as much attention, to the quality of your character, as you often do, to that, of others? Will you, merely, do, the same – old, same – old, or be clever, enough, to think, outside – the – box, and introduce relevant, creative ideas, and actions, to your everyday life? Will you assume personal responsibility for your behavior, and become the cause of improving, and being happier and more fulfilled?
4. Usual; unusual; unique; useful; uses: What about you, do you consider, unique? Will you address, the usual practices, for improving, as well as the unusual ones? What useful steps, might you, be willing, to take advantage of? How many uses, can you envision, for making better personal decisions, etc?
5. Serve; solutions; solves; self: Can you address your own, best interests, and thinking about your self, while avoiding the dangers of over – focusing on selfishness, or being self-centered? How may you serve your personal, best interests, with viable solutions, and quality, focused, planning, and perception?
If you hope to live, as happy, and self – fulfilled, life, as possible, it's essential for you, to proceed, every day, with the best FOCUS, on your self, and your needs and personal priorities / goals! Will you take the time, and make the effort, necessary?